As a matter of survival in today’s competitive environment, companies must continually search for opportunities to improve both individual and organizational productivity and quality. Our performance management system, known as ADEPT, helps to accomplish these objectives by aligning each individual’s employee’s roles and responsibilities with the organizational and team mission, values, and strategy. ADEPT provides managers and employees with role clarity, accurate performance ratings, period performance feedback and coaching, and meaningful performance reviews.
All managers and employees are put through a carefully evaluated and established 1-day training program that uses video-based learning modules to maximize the effectiveness of the system. Participants are given the skills needed to implement this 4-step performance management system. ADEPT breaks the traditional appraisal paradigm by viewing performance management as a year-long cycle.
Why The ADEPT System Is So Effective
- Appraisals and rewards are related to business results to a greater extent than in traditional systems.
- Prioritizes areas of responsibility critical to individual success.
- Clarifies an individual’s role even in the face of organizational change.
- Aligns and rewards all individuals throughout the organization with its mission, values, and strategy.
- Empowers and motivates employees to strive for quality and team-based performance.
- Provides a means for engaging both employees and managers in identifying and finding solutions for improving both individual and organizational performance problems.
- Helps organizations to adapt to the rapid pace of change in today’s business environment.
- Encourages self-management through employee involvement in all steps of the system.
- Maximizes an organization’s competitive advantage.
- Drives organizational change into the 21st century.